Spa Khakara ranked in Spas of America’s No.2 in Hawaii state.
Dear valued customers,
We are excited to announce that we are reopening our spa on November 12th with adjusted hours from 11am to 7pm for this pandemic. (hours of business is subject to change.)
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
• No walk-ins are available.
• Masks are required while in common areas and temperature will be taken for the spa entry.
• 6 feet apart social distancing will ensure that all service providers and guests, with exception to “during service” will always be spaced adequately and according to guidelines of 6 feet apart rules.
• Therapists will wear masks during all treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
• Our sanitation protocols will be performed after use.
• Hand sanitizers are installed at each station.
• Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
• Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
• Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the
spa and shared by employees.
• Share sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
• Check in time: 20 minutes prior to your appointment
(Please bring your COVID-19 test result and arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to fill out COVID-19 Waiver form and a client form. Please note that for the moment, we are asking that you change in your Private Treatment Room.)
COVID-19 new guidelines
•Any client with a temperature over 100.4°F will kindly be asked to reschedule.
• Each therapist is only allowed to attend one person at a time. You must wait outside of the spa until your therapist lets you in for your appointment.
• Therapists will wear masks during all treatments as an enhanced safety
•Our sanitation protocols will be performed after use.
• Temporary closure of steam sauna and showers.
• Water in individual bottles will be available to guests in lieu of communal beverages.
• No cash payment transactions onsite. All payments will be collected via credit, gift cards and room charges(Sheraton waikiki hotel guests ONLY).
• Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
• Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
• Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
•Please limit personal belongings brought into the Spa to keys, credit cards, phone and wallet with a purse. We ask that you leave large bags at home, hotel rooms or in your car during your services.
To book a treatment or get more information, please email us to email@example.com or call us at (808)685-7600. At Spa Khakara, our passion is serving you. We look forward to resuming operations and bringing healing to our guests once again.